{

Custom web ads and/or grab buttons

Don't have the time to create your own web ad and/or grab button? I would love to help you! I can make just about any size, color, shape, etc showing your logo, tag line, website, or blog. I will create them for a small fee.

Once your web ad and/or grab button is complete, you will automatically move in to the supporter category and have your page linked up directly to mine.

Feel free to grab any of the buttons or free widgets and awards you see here.

To get your own custom web ad and/or grab button, check out my shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27140483


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Awards for the crafter

These were designed by Oh My Gluestick inspired by her crafty friends. Feel free to grab the codes and present to your favorite crafter. Check out OMG's blog if you haven't already. http://ohmygluestick.blogspot.com

The awards are listed on the right.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy browsing the crafting blogs even though I haven't been very crafty since the girls (now in their 30's) left Girl Scouts!

    I also want to let you know that a kitty cat tagged my garden gnome, and to keep things going, I tagged you. I figured that if you don't have a pet eager to play, you could probably create one! Please visit me for the details and have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete